Calchamber recently posted a podcast discussing the 5 New California Labor Laws Employers Should Start Preparing For.
- SB1162: Pay Transparency & Pay Data Reporting
- AB152: Extends Covid-19 Paid Sick Leave Sunset
- AB1949: Right to Bereavement Leave
- AB1041: Expansion of Family Leave & Paid Sick Leave
- SB1044: Workplace Emergency
With 2022 coming to an end, it may be a good time for Employers to review these updates and start preparing for the changes.
For the complete article and podcast, CLICK HERE.